Founded in 2020, Walr provides the market’s most customizable and unified data creation solutions to power all elements of quantitative research. Marrying cutting-edge, proprietary technology with the very best talent, we build bespoke and flexible research programs for the world’s brightest businesses. Dedication is our mantra, as we treat clients as partners and go the extra mile to amaze them with exceptional service. Fueling our excitement, we've already tripled our team in 2022. As a rapidly growing company and acclaimed recipient of the Best Workplace in Tech™ and Best Workplace in Wellbeing™ titles, we're not just offering a job – we're inviting you to shape our journey. Empowerment and growth define us. Join us in reshaping the future of business.
As a rapidly growing company and acclaimed recipient of the Best Workplace in Tech™ and Best Workplace in Wellbeing™ titles, we're not just offering a job – we're inviting you to shape our journey. Empowerment and growth define us. Join us in reshaping the future of business.
About The Role:
At Walr, the role of the Senior Project Manager is instrumental in the planning, execution, and delivery of Sample Only and Full-Service Projects to our clients. Ideal candidate is someone who loves to take ownership, work directly with clients and likes to feel empowered to make decisions that result in high levels of client satisfaction.
- Manage, coordinate and oversee, both internally and externally, and take full ownership and responsibility of all elements of high complexity projects
- Independently lead management of projects end to end; kick off, fieldwork management, quality control, internal and external parties' liaison, through to data delivery to client
- Ensuring client project needs are met, if not exceeded
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of questionnaire design, logic and the general data collection cycle enabling you to provide consultancy to clients
- Manage multiple workloads and priorities successfully, by planning and prioritizing projects, working well under pressure, and taking full ownership of own projects
- Liaise successfully and coordinate with internal teams/external partners to plan and deliver timely and efficiently.
- Ensure high quality project delivery within adherence of applicable standards
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Control project budgets with view to maximize profitability, without compromising quality, and process invoices within a timely fashion.
- Support, delegate to and train other team members
- Able to support clients in Walr technology products
- Providing bidding support and recommendations to the account management team
- Completing, adhering to, and maintaining required company processes
- Able to proactively flag potential challenges and provide suggestive solutions
- Knows when to escalate challenges to line manager, in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate and represent a good understanding of Walr and the services it operates
- Ideally at 3-5 years of experience in either research agency and/or panel/sample business
- Experience in online quantitative data collection
- Proven track record of project management in similar environment
- Highly strategic and consultative individual with an innate curiosity and passion for the new and the ability to explore additional research opportunities with client simultaneously
- Experience working with global clients within fast-moving sector/s
- Sample, Research Services and Software experience as well as managing the research project lifecycle
- Confident communicator with clients via all channels; F2F/telephone/email
- Proficiency in basic computer software/tools, i.e. MS Office
- Good working knowledge of SPSS
- Excellent project management, communication, and administrative skills
- Technical Acumen
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Self-Awareness: Demonstrates an honest understanding of one's strengths and weaknesses, leveraging them to relate better to colleagues and contribute to a positive working environment. Self-awareness asks that one adopts a can-do attitude, embraces and learns from failure and seeks feedback for continual improvement.
- Strong Communication: A effective communicator, both written and verbally. Able to communicate technical terms in commonly understood language using concise, clear and appropriate language. Takes care to structure ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Time Management: Takes a methodical approach to daily work and is able to break down complex tasks into manageable segments. Remains flexible to re-prioritize to-dos based on level of importance and readily identifies possible stumbling blocks and proposes solutions.
- Client Relationship Management: Committed to customer excellence by responding to queries promptly, offering as much information as possible and providing products and services that customers value.
- Professional Maturity: Walr embraces diversity of experiences, backgrounds and thoughts. Professional maturity will be demonstrated in one's ability to consistently show respect for and incorporate various points of view, to consistently practice good business manners and self-regulate actions, reactions and behaviors appropriately in the workplace.
- Teamwork/Team Building: At Walr, we work and celebrate as a team. The ability to build and nurture strong interpersonal relationships, within and outside of WALR, is critical.
- Comfort with Ambiguity: In this fast-paced start-up, no two days are alike and change is a constant. This person must show comfort in ambiguity and the ability to make the more appropriate decision based on logical reasoning and careful analysis of the data-at-hand.
- Commercial Mindset: You take a macro-view to your work and understand how your role contributes to the bottom line of the business. You have informed opinions on factors that affect its profitability or market share, and you understand its competitors and customers.
At Walr, we understand the importance of tailoring benefits to meet the unique needs of our diverse workforce spread across the globe. With a commitment to offering region-specific benefits while fostering a shared sense of community, we're excited to present some of the key benefits that unite us as a global team.
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Family Friendly Policies
- Star of The Month Award
- Health & Wellbeing Benefits
- Work from Anywhere for up to 8 weeks a year.
- Full Tech Set-Up
- Quarterly Lunch & Learns
- Comprehensive Performance Management
- Stock Options for All
- Pension Match Programme.
What We Value:
We Delight through Dedication: We go above and beyond for our clients, committed to delivering best-in-class service, understanding that every client we have is core to our success. We are the first to respond, the problem solver, the true partner and we stop at nothing until we have found a way to delight our clients.
We Lead with Trust: We approach our work with a data driven mindset, balanced by an acknowledgement that we are all human, first. Driven by three of our other values; ‘Delight through dedication, ‘Revel in Innovation’, and ‘Empowered to act like an Owner’ - we place trust in the entire team to find new and better way to deliver excellent client experiences at Walr.
We Revel in Innovation: We aren’t afraid to take informed risks, learn from mistakes and act with purpose to build the future. The creation of value defines our approach to innovation and runs through the core of the entire business. Continually challenging the norm, we are change agents who deliver innovative, new solutions for our clients in both technology and delivery, setting a benchmark for what great service looks like in our industry,
We Celebrate as A Team: Walr is a globally distributed team that equally emphasizes individual accountability and collective success. We each understand what success at Walr looks like, and how it’s measures, taken the time to celebrate actions and behaviors across the business that drive us towards this goal. We invest in growth through share problem solving, learning and development and a consistent drive to improve how we work collectively. Prioritizing inclusivity and leaving egos behind, we see that the whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
We Are Empowered to Act Like Owners: Regardless of background, tenure or title, all employees are empowered to be ambitious, act courageously and be accountable for their actions, in pursuit of the future of Walr.