Founded in 2020, Walr provides the market’s most customizable and unified data creation solutions to power all elements of quantitative research. Marrying cutting-edge, proprietary technology with the very best talent, we build bespoke and flexible research programs for the world’s brightest businesses. Dedication is our mantra, as we treat clients as partners and go the extra mile to amaze them with exceptional service. Fueling our excitement, we've already tripled our team in 2022. As a rapidly growing company and acclaimed recipient of the Best Workplace in Tech™ and Best Workplace in Wellbeing™ titles, we're not just offering a job – we're inviting you to shape our journey. Empowerment and growth define us. Join us in reshaping the future of business.
As a rapidly growing company and acclaimed recipient of the Best Workplace in Tech™ and Best Workplace in Wellbeing™ titles, we're not just offering a job – we're inviting you to shape our journey. Empowerment and growth define us. Join us in reshaping the future of business.
Walr is looking for a Senior Survey Programmer/Associate Team Leader. This role is ideal for someone who loves to work with accuracy and to train, coach and develop the team while be responsible for the team project delivery. Also, they are expected to act as an ambassador for the business both internally and externally. We need someone with great technical expertise to deal with highly complex surveys.
- Support our clients in Walr technology products
- Effectively 'package' and manage the information cascade to senior leadership, identifying clear outcome
- Programming online questionnaires based on material provided by clients, this includes survey scripting, quotas, translations and reporting
- Working collaboratively with the Project Manager to deliver the project that meet the client’s needs, on time, and within our quality standards
- Being consultative: proactively suggesting improvements to the survey design, flow and where appropriate suggesting different options to tackle various challenges
- Delivering good quality work which was tested and checked
- Managing multiple projects at the same time, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Collaborating as a strong team member
- Assisting others when workloads require
- Train and help junior team members
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience using the Decipher/Forsta Surveys programming platform. No other platform experience will be considered.
- Able to work on highly complex surveys and trackers with multiple markets
- Excellent time management, working to strict timelines and ability to prioritise
- Very good English language communication skills - both verbal and written
- Open to work on any new Survey Platform
- Open to share experience and train other team members in the team
- Any server-side language /technology or Decipher/Forsta Shell experience would be a plus
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit to occasional extended work hours when required to reach goals
- Attention to detail: Dedication to precision and pride in applying a meticulous approach to coding and documentation
- Continuous learner: Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Team player attitude: We work as a team, and expect this candidate to demonstrate deep technical knowledge balanced by high emotional intelligence, enabling him/her to compromise when needed, motivate others and accept and learn from feedback
- Problem solver by nature: Ability to identify and anticipate issues, quickly adapting to solution
- Strong communication skills: Business level English comprehension and ability to communicate clearly, in writing and orally, with any teammate or key stakeholder regardless of technical background
- Education to Degree level in Computer Science or a related field.
At Walr, we understand the importance of tailoring benefits to meet the unique needs of our diverse workforce spread across the globe. With a commitment to offering region-specific benefits while fostering a shared sense of community, we're excited to present some of the key benefits that unite us as a global team.
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Family Friendly Policies
- Star of The Month Award
- Health & Wellbeing Benefits
- Work from Anywhere for up to 8 weeks a year.
- Full Tech Set-Up
- Quarterly Lunch & Learns
- Comprehensive Performance Management
- Stock Options for All
- Pension Match Programme
What We Value:
We Delight through Dedication: We go above and beyond for our clients, committed to delivering best-in-class service, understanding that every client we have is core to our success. We are the first to respond, the problem solver, the true partner and we stop at nothing until we have found a way to delight our clients.
We Lead with Trust: We approach our work with a data driven mindset, balanced by an acknowledgement that we are all human, first. Driven by three of our other values; ‘Delight through dedication, ‘Revel in Innovation’, and ‘Empowered to act like an Owner’ - we place trust in the entire team to find new and better way to deliver excellent client experiences at Walr.
We Revel in Innovation: We aren’t afraid to take informed risks, learn from mistakes and act with purpose to build the future. The creation of value defines our approach to innovation and runs through the core of the entire business. Continually challenging the norm, we are change agents who deliver innovative, new solutions for our clients in both technology and delivery, setting a benchmark for what great service looks like in our industry,
We Celebrate as A Team: Walr is a globally distributed team that equally emphasizes individual accountability and collective success. We each understand what success at Walr looks like, and how it’s measures, taken the time to celebrate actions and behaviors across the business that drive us towards this goal. We invest in growth through share problem solving, learning and development and a consistent drive to improve how we work collectively. Prioritizing inclusivity and leaving egos behind, we see that the whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
We Are Empowered to Act Like Owners: Regardless of background, tenure or title, all employees are empowered to be ambitious, act courageously and be accountable for their actions, in pursuit of the future of Walr.