Founded in 2020, Walr provides the market’s most customizable and unified data creation solutions to power all elements of quantitative research. Marrying cutting-edge, proprietary technology with the very best talent, we build bespoke and flexible research programs for the world’s brightest businesses. With a huge emphasis on phenomenal service for our clients, who we view as true partners, we enjoy going the extra mile to delight through dedication.
Walr is at the beginning of a very exciting journey, having grown our staff 200% YoY. As a rapidly scaling company, each employee can influence the future of our business. Empowering and developing exceptional talent is both critical to our success and core to what we believe.
About The Role:
Walr is a data creation partner unifying smart technology and thoughtful expertise to support intelligent decision making. We help our clients to utilise data to support their business goals and make their lives easier. Sitting within the Commercial Team, Walr Bid Executives play a key role in addressing our clients’ needs for all project types, delighting them with speed and accuracy.
- Respond to incoming client bids in a clear and efficient manner, meeting our 30-min bid response promise
- Maintain accurate documentation on our sales systems for all client engagements, including bids, prospect, client contacts, lost/won projects etc.
- Liaise with internal teams and senior stakeholders to escalate more complex requests for feasibility and strategic potential
- Be the point of contact for Project Managers on won bids, ensuring smooth delivery
- Keep clients up to date with project progress and maintain ongoing communication
- Provide sales support to the wider Commercial team, including Account Managers, RevOps and Senior Leaders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with data and numbers, with an eye for detail
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in a B2B and/or market research environment is an advantage
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce) desirable but not essential
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Accountable / Dependable: Leads by example, able to accomplish their own goal and a key contributor towards team goals. A self-starter and established as a supportive member of the team.
- Situational Awareness: Understands the pace of their environment and the needs of their customers; Able to identify errors and continuously contributing towards improvements.
- Detail Orientated: Consistently and thoroughly carrying out tasks in-hand with precision whilst delivering at the highest quality.
- Critical Thinking : Adds value to use knowledge to interpret data and provide solutions.
- Communication: Can be understood by others, communicates effortlessly with clarity, empathy and active listening.
What We Value:
- We Delight through Dedication: We go above and beyond for our clients, committed to delivering best in class service. We choose consistently to act in the best interests of our clients – with integrity, honesty, and fairness – to delight through dedication.
- We Lead with Trust: We approach our work with a data driven mindset, balanced by an acknowledgement that we are all human, first. As our company continues to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most important — our people. We default to open, choose respect, and show comfort with candor knowing that doing so fosters an environment where people can be their best selves.
- We Revel in Innovation: We aren’t afraid to take informed risks, learn from mistakes and act with purpose to build the future. Through continual innovation, we deliver new solutions for our clients and elevate expectations — both within our business and throughout our industry.
- We Celebrate as A Team: Walr is a globally distributed team that equally emphasizes individual accountability and collective success. We take the time to value others’ contributions and invest in growth by prioritizing Learning & Development and celebrating milestones during Monthly Group Meetings. Prioritizing inclusivity and leaving egos behind, we see that the whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
- We Are Empowered to Act Like Owners: Regardless of background, tenure or title, all employees are empowered to be ambitious, act courageously and be accountable for their actions, in pursuit of the future of Walr.