We are looking for a front-end software engineer that has a good grasp of the industry, the domain and equip with sufficient technical skills. The ideal candidate will be flexible, demonstrating ability to switch between several parallel tasks.
We are looking for someone to begin acquiring knowledge of the company's development environment, architecture, and platform. The role holder will also have good level of communication with colleagues, stakeholders, and product owners.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Developing features to enhance the UI/UX
- Building reusable code
- Optimizing maximum speed and scalability
- Daily communication with the team
Required skills and experience:
2+ years of work experience with React
Desirable skills and experience:
Good understanding of TypeScript
- Attention to detail: Dedication to precision and pride in applying a meticulous approach to coding and documentation.
- Continuous learner: Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Team player attitude: We work as a team and expect this candidate to demonstrate deep technical knowledge balanced by high emotional intelligence, enabling him/her to compromise when needed, motivate others and accept and learn from feedback.
- Problem solver by nature: Ability to identify and anticipate issues, quickly adapting to solutions.
- Strong communication skills: Business level English comprehension and ability to
communicate clearly, in writing and orally, with any teammate or key stakeholder regardless of technical background.
Here’s what else you can expect while working at WALR:
- Casual Dress
- Quarterly Team Strategic Planning
- Team Lunch or Takeaway
- Team-Owned Deliverables
Flexibility & Time Off Benefits:
Remote Work Optionality:
- WALR is a global team and believes that everyone works
differently. Employees are accountable to do their best work, no matter where or
when that may be.
Professional Development Benefits
- Access to Learning & Development Fund
- Promote from Within
- Monthly Lunch and Learns
What We Value:
We Delight through Dedication: We go above and beyond for our clients, committed
to delivering best in class service. We choose consistently to act in the best interests
of our clients – with integrity, honesty and fairness – to delight through dedication. We go above and beyond for our clients, committed to delivering best in class service. We choose consistently to act in the best interests of our clients – with integrity, honesty and fairness – to delight through dedication.
We Lead with Trust: We approach our work with a data driven mindset, balanced by
an acknowledgement that we are all human, first. As our company continues to grow,
we don’t lose sight of what’s most important — our people. We default to open,
choose respect, and show comfort with candor knowing that doing so fosters an
environment where people can be their best selves.
We Revel in Innovation: We aren’t afraid to take informed risks, learn from mistakes
and act with purpose to build the future. Through continual innovation, we deliver new
solutions for our clients and elevate expectations — both within our business and
throughout our industry.
We Celebrate as A Team: WALR is a globally distributed team that equally
emphasizes individual accountability and collective success. We take the time to
value others’ contributions and invest in growth by prioritizing Learning &
Development and celebrating milestones during Monthly Group Meetings. Prioritizing
inclusivity and leaving egos behind, we see that the whole is truly greater than the
sum of its parts.
We Are Empowered to Act Like Owners: Regardless of background, tenure or title,
all employees are empowered to be ambitious, act courageously and be accountable
for their actions, in pursuit of the future of WALR.